Airbag warning light

hopefully posted this in rite place :slight_smile: if you had to be stoped by VOSA and the airbag warning light is on how would this go :confused:

vehicle in question has been defected more than once by more than 1 driver :unamused: but the garage who does our repairs says they cant find anything wrong :confused: so were would you stand?? any ideas

smallsie:
hopefully posted this in rite place :slight_smile: if you had to be stoped by VOSA and the airbag warning light is on how would this go :confused:

vehicle in question has been defected more than once by more than 1 driver :unamused: but the garage who does our repairs says they cant find anything wrong :confused: so were would you stand?? any ideas

If the garage as said it can not find the fault, ask them to give the company a statement to the fact, and keep said statement in the trucks defect book. I would not know what Vosa would do about the light on but I would think there would except the statement from the garage.

there other thing that could be at fault if the truck as two air bags driver/passenger and one of them as been turned off from the trucks computer, I know that my passenger airbag in my car was off it lit up on the dash just a thought

delboytwo:

smallsie:

If the garage as said it can not find the fault, ask them to give the company a statement to the fact, and keep said statement in the trucks defect book. I would not know what Vosa would do about the light on but I would think there would except the statement from the garage.

there other thing that could be at fault if the truck as two air bags driver/passenger and one of them as been turned off from the trucks computer, I know that my passenger airbag in my car was off it lit up on the dash just a thought

its defo got a fault it comes and goes then theres the bleeping :imp: does your head in :laughing: