Air suspension question

Hi troops,I be been recently given the keys to a brand new Daf Cf 6x2 rigid
It sits quite low at the back and as I deliver to building sites I’m always lifting it up with the controls.
Is there anyway I can raise the back a couple of inches and drive about normally without the suspension light staying on?
Duncan

Iirc I’ve been here before ,I think you need a computer man to reset it ,I think I’ve manual altered one and it still kept going back to original height .

Do you have a Moffet on rear ?
If so I bet suspension is still set for just a box or curtain side

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dunky123:
Hi troops,I be been recently given the keys to a brand new Daf Cf 6x2 rigid
It sits quite low at the back and as I deliver to building sites I’m always lifting it up with the controls.
Is there anyway I can raise the back a couple of inches and drive about normally without the suspension light staying on?
Duncan

Not unless you want that to become the new permanent ride height. Why does it matter the light is on when you’re just driving around sites?

Hi, no Moffet but it’s got a Hiab on the back.
Was wondering if I could have the suspension raised permanently as it is very low at back.
It’s not a problem lifting it but I don’t think I should be driving about with the warning light on.
I’m also worried that if anyone else is driving it they will forget to lift it and damage the back bar.
Duncan