Air line to clean cab

i have a scania getting new g series soon the coiled airline with gun to clean cab out
where abouts does this connect to in your cab thanx

Theres a schrader valve located underneath the hand brake behind a removable cover. If you cant find it (which you should be able to) i’ll post a picture.

If you don’t want it hanging from your dash you can connect to one of the airlines on your seat.

Saaamon:
Theres a schrader valve located underneath the hand brake behind a removable cover. If you cant find it (which you should be able to) i’ll post a picture.

Cheers mate found it thanx

The one I got connects to the air line under the seat, you just cut the line and fit the union provided and hey presto !!! … dust flying everywhere and re-settling again in the spt you cleaned earlier … In other words ‘Pointless item’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well said, Pat. I could never see the point in blowing dust from one place to another. Surely it’s better to remove the dust from the cab completely? In between polishing I used to use the polishing wipes made by Pledge. They pick up the dust brilliantly and the bonus is, they smell nice, too.

They do help to keep the quantity of dust down, useful if like me you’re doing farm multidrops.

And they are good for getting sandwich crumbs out from that gap between the seat and the engine hump. :wink:

And if you’re feeling brave you can REALLY ■■■■ that wasp off that’s been with you for the last 50 miles that you can’t remember a single one of! :smiley:

In MY day we just shovelled the dust out… :blush: :laughing:

Pete.