Air Line Sleeves

Has any one used them ? if so whats your thoughts ? cheers

I use them, think there really good, do stop lines getting yangled up.

I came up with a new plan now though.

I have run the electric line through the middle of the air line, cable tied it about 6 inches from the top and them put sleeve on, so now i only need 3 sleeves,

Madguy :smiling_imp:

Old pair of stockings will do, and yes I’ve used those sleeves and they’re spot on, in fact I don’t know why they haven’t taken off.

They’re a great idea but it only make the drivers life easier so bosses probly aren’t that arsed with sorting it out.

They work fine, but can get covered in grease which you cant see as they are usually black. I used to drive a drawbar with a VBG air coupling that had red and yellow combined and the lines cable tied together. They were never tangled with the elec lines, i thought they might have caught on over here, as they are fairly common on drawbars in europe.

madguy:

I have run the electric line through the middle of the air line, cable tied it about 6 inches from the top and them put sleeve on, so now i only need 3 sleeves,

ok reason i mm asking is i have a very close coupled trailer and also quiet regulary have to screw it round ,still think they would work even if there really streched ?

bjd:

madguy:

ok reason i mm asking is i have a very close coupled trailer and also quiet regulary have to screw it round ,still think they would work even if there really streched ?

They will stretch as long if not longer than the airlines…

just secured by cable ties i asume cheers guys lines where so tangled last week when i was un tangling them the red snaped lucky my make had a spare

I’ve put the on both our artics, they do work and will stretch, we have to screw our trucks round in our yard and the lines were getting seriously tangled up.

4" land drainage pipe does the job.