air horns

ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-24V-Super … Sw7aBVJ4ge

anyone tried these or similar, just looking for a cheap single tone airhorn, don,t need compressor.

Hmm£11.99 says it all ,where are you planning to put it as it will not look like that after winter .

Punchy Dan:
Hmm£11.99 says it all ,where are you planning to put it as it will not look like that after winter .

under cab, dont want big fancy exspensive ones just one louder than my noddy horn on truck

Smother it in grease then m8 .

youtube.com/watch?v=w8a1n_B … A&index=71
nuff said. :sunglasses:

I’ve got the proper Desilux brass train horns and they sound just like the youtube ones when sounded both together .

Punchy Dan:
I’ve got the proper Desilux brass train horns and they sound just like the youtube ones when sounded both together .

I know, I’ve seen them lift your ■■■■■■ off the floor :laughing:

gunnerheskey:

Punchy Dan:

I know, I’ve seen them lift your ■■■■■■ off the floor :laughing:

No m8 there the cheapo 4 trumpet ones ( now on 3 due to lost one ) the ERF got the brass ones with a proper train lever valve ,the Foden has brass ones too but with electric solenoids .

gezt:

Punchy Dan:

under cab, dont want big fancy exspensive ones just one louder than my noddy horn on truck

The trains horns are down to about 30quid now at Kuda and take no more than 30 minutes to fit, mines been on 2 years with no bother and its loud as ■■■■

gezt:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-24V-Super-Loud-139db-Trumpet-Air-Horn-Car-Truck-Van-Lorry-Boat-Metal-SIREN-/361179629824?hash=item5417fbc900:g:0AcAAOSw7aBVJ4ge

anyone tried these or similar, just looking for a cheap single tone airhorn, don,t need compressor.

Yes it does need a compressor. It’s just not included in the package.