air fresheners

what are there best air fresheners for your cab?

Bathing/showering regularly and use of anti perspirants along with regularly cleaned and changed laundry are all that’s needed for a fresh cab…

That along with not smoking in it of course…

Only use of fresheners in cabs that I have seen is usually just to try and mask other less pleasant odours, unsuccessfully most of the time I might add.

And dont get me started on those [zb]ing nasty battery powered timed glade house ones!

Though I must confess to having the cherry in a can type in the car and it does smell rather good too I must say.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Speaking as somebody who goes for the Belgian Brothel/Tart’s Boudoir themed cab environment, it’s Glade timer freshner for me everytime…, the type Reefy hates. :smiley:
Strictly a citrus essence which I find enhances the effect of the frilly tassled curtains I have, whilst displaying the fact that I am in touch with my feminine side.
So that, and the effect of me looking incredibly macho,.and brimming with testosterone, creates the desired direct contrasting ambiance, complimented by an orange aroma. :sunglasses:

(Sorry,.I’m on an extended weekend break with the Mrs, we’ve been in the boozer all.day, and it tends to have the effect of me talking complete ■■■■■■■■. :blush: :laughing: )

ffs, is this another windup ■■?.

gingo:
ffs, is this another windup ■■?.

Yep…we’ve had the ‘‘Which sat nav’’ classic (numerous times). the ‘‘duvet or sleeping bag’’ , now we’ve got the ‘Which air freshner’ (Just go with it mate :bulb: .)

:smiley:

As a limper Several of the fleet trucks I climb into have 3-4+ air freshers in, especially those “tampon in a bottle” types. These are typically used by smokers in a non smoking environment to mask their smoking habits. The use of such numbers of air fresheners in 1 cab is tbh stomach churning.

robroy:
(Sorry,.I’m on an extended weekend break with the Mrs, we’ve been in the boozer all.day, and it tends to have the effect of me talking complete ■■■■■■■■. :blush: :laughing: )

I’ve met your Missus, she’s lovely (and waaaay out of your league btw) so don’t try and blame her for you talking ■■■■■■■■. I recall a few nights where you and I have talked in fluent bollocknese without any outside influence! :wink:

the maoster:

robroy:

I’ve met your Missus, she’s lovely (and waaaay out of your league btw) so don’t try and blame her for you talking ■■■■■■■■. I recall a few nights where you and I have talked in fluent bollocknese without any outside influence! :wink:

:laughing:
Aye, but I was always on the straight and narrow until I met you. :imp:
You’re just a bad influence on me.
:smiley:

Good point, well made. :smiley:

robroy:
Speaking as somebody who goes for the Belgian Brothel/Tart’s Boudoir themed cab environment, it’s Glade timer freshner for me everytime…, the type Reefy hates. :smiley:
Strictly a citrus essence which I find enhances the effect of the frilly tassled curtains I have, whilst displaying the fact that I am in touch with my feminine side.
So that, and the effect of me looking incredibly macho,.and brimming with testosterone, creates the desired direct contrasting ambiance, complimented by an orange aroma. :sunglasses:

I never imagined the world of trucking to be a hotbed of metrosexuality. But here you are Robroy, smashing down barriers like Stobarts smashes down bridges! :wink:

If Robroy has a beard then can we call him a hipster? Sounds like he’s in touch with his inner self and no doubt fashion. :wink:

As for air fresheners, I’ve got the refill for one of those glade thingies but being old fashioned, I don’t have the daft battery powered box. Its better than a std can, more mist and less choking.

Fresh air?
Open a window.
If you’re parked in a smelly environment: wait, then open a window.
For cab perfume I use an Airwick type thingy…sparingly.
PS. In the winter a huacynth in a pot will give a lovely smell when you wake up after the night heater been chugging away.

Used air fresheners in the cab at one time,but soon ditched them. Some of them are so overpowering and gave me headaches or make me drowsy.
If I used another motor and and it hand air fresheners dangling about they either went in the bin or in the side locker.

Today’s wagon has two airwick tampon in bottle air fresheners jammed in the passenger door handle, and there are 2x2 cheapo solid air fresheners stuck in the little cargo nets on the wall either side at the back of the bunk. Needless to say the tampon bottles have been screwed down shut, and the cheapo’s have been turned around so the air holes face the wall.
Oh and don’t get me started on the dozen or so beer towels strewn around the cab inc several pinned to the lip of the sunroof

Genuine Gracemate Poppys are pretty good, last for ages. Few magic trees hanging about, febreeze on the fabrics and AutoSmart blast every couple of days keeps it smelling lush.

Clean everything solid with zoflora too.

Chrome cherry. Like all Chrome products; expensive but you get what you pay for.

the maoster:
Chrome cherry. Like all Chrome products; expensive but you get what you pay for.

The spray stuff? I don’t think they’re very long lasting, nice though especially the Jelly Fresh one.

Not a fan of Chrome stuff on the whole, have a glass poppy lookalike, probably the best product I’ve got from Chrome.