Air Duster

Anyone know where you can fit one on an XF 105 13 plate…? tried to fit it under the seat but its all enclosed now, instead of having access to the air lines from the side cover.

I’ve got mine cut into the air supply for the tilting steering column. Its behind the panel with the heater switches etc, its a bit fiddly to get at it, i unscrewed the panel to access it. I then just poked the hose out underneath the centre tray and leave it sitting on the engine hump. Hope that helps.

i know i have fitted them to the passenger seat of a 105 before, they must have changed the design of the seat base

can you remove the plastic step cover (between the door and the rubber mat) and get at the air pipe from there?

shuttlespanker:
i know i have fitted them to the passenger seat of a 105 before, they must have changed the design of the seat base

can you remove the plastic step cover (between the door and the rubber mat) and get at the air pipe from there?

It’s a brand new design of seat …to be honest I haven’t taken much notice of them so really cant be of help ref the air duster ,

norb:
It’s a brand new design of seat …to be honest I haven’t taken much notice of them so really cant be of help ref the air duster ,

As an aside, are the new daf seats the worst ever■■?
Really uncomfortable and not enough back adjustment meaning the shoulders are not supported,
Park bench would be better :cry: