Air duster gun actros mp4

Does anybody kno if this will work in an actros, don’t want buy to buy one unless it will fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as youve got an air supply it will fit…usual place to fit is cutting into the air supply for the seat, the pipes are usually behind the seat

It will fit if you plan on cutting the pipes under the seat and connecting it via the supplied t-piece. But it probably won’t fit directly into the air connector behind the seat if that’s what you intend in doing. It needs to have a ‘series 21’ fitting on the end of the hose to fit directly into the proper air outlet in the Merc.

Thanks that’s enough advice, I will leave it and get a feather duster

I have one like that, I went to Pirtek and they sorted me with an adaptor kit to plug into the socket behind my driver seat.
Did not cost me much at all, the guy at the Penrith depot could not have been more helpful.
Give them a go mate.

robroy:
I have one like that, I went to Pirtek and they sorted me with an adaptor kit to plug into the socket behind my driver seat.
Did not cost me much at all, the guy at the Penrith depot could not have been more helpful.
Give them a go mate.

thanks

truckers-shop.com/store/exte … ir-duster/

Bought one of these when I had an Actros, plugged straight in and worked fine.

My Daf one plugged straight in to my Actros mp4

Am I alone in my bafflement that the genius idea of blowing dust about has not yet been adapted in the cleaning of houses and offices?

the nodding donkey:
Am I alone in my bafflement that the genius idea of blowing dust about has not yet been adapted in the cleaning of houses and offices?

You silly billy! :wink: . The idea is to open your doors and blow it into the faces of anyone standing beside your lorry.

robroy:
Give them a go mate.

Ah yes, the frilly curtains and the coiled airduster hose hanging from the sun visor. All you need to finish off is the large chrome caged fan… :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

robroy:
Give them a go mate.

Ah yes, the frilly curtains and the coiled airduster hose hanging from the sun visor. All you need to finish off is the large chrome caged fan… :grimacing:

Don’t forget the Dreamcatcher and the bar towel across the dash :smiley:

Daytrunker:

the nodding donkey:

robroy:
Give them a go mate.

Don’t forget the Dreamcatcher and the bar towel across the dash :smiley:

Have you been stalking me or what?? :open_mouth:

btw . I’ve got a caged fan on the loft somewhere, last used on a Ford Transcon in 1988 or was it an Iveco Turbosrar…I’m just sooo ■■■■■■■ stereotypical. :blush:
:smiley: