Air duster for scania R series

Anyone tell me if this will fit an R series. It says 4 series but wondering if it the same connection.

pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi … 62&alt=web

I’ve stopped using mine, much less dust in the cab as a result. They just move it from places where you can’t see it, to places where it bugs the living daylights out of you.

A petrol nozzle and a lighter is your best bet with an R Series

They are all the same. You can use it on any Truck with a Tyre Valve fitted. You even can fit such a Valve yourself.Just connect it to the Hose from Seat

the problem with the handbrake connection is that the airflow is really weak, much better to use this, coupled to the airpipe for the drivers seat http://www.ebay.com/itm/10kg-sq-cm-Heavy-Duty-Air-Duster-Gun-kit-Truck-Lorry-cleaning-Nozzle-Black-B500-/252092282959?hash=item3ab1def84f:g:wIwAAOSw9r1V99vs

Aye had it on the seat in my old fh. Just found this under the seat too

My govenor bought an R730 and there was an air dust gun lying on the bed. Scania one as well.

Silly questions alert…
…What’s wrong with a brush and a rag for getting rid of dust? And why do Scania drivers have to hang them down the windscreen for all to see?

It will fit but it’s only the one that clips on to the valve, I didn’t go for it as I was dubious of it popping off etc. Got a screw on one instead.