Ahhhh,the White van man

Least it’ll get the general public off our backs for a day or two…
birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi … wo-8071185

“fast lanes” :question:
what are they then :question: :unamused:

it never looked once like they were going to collide?

stupid yes but really some of the ‘brake’ style comments are ridiculous

Yet another busybody who thinks it’s his job to expose such goings-on. I hope he’s a perfect driver and has never done anything he shouldn’t have…

Wonder if anyone managed to film the white van that had 4 or 5 blokes in it on the M6/M54 today? I only noticed cos one of them was squashed up against the drivers window (he wasn’t driving, the driver was the one that was texting - I wish I was making this up) and I thought it odd as I passed in my white van :grimacing:

Olog Hai:
Yet another busybody who thinks it’s his job to expose such goings-on. I hope he’s a perfect driver and has never done anything he shouldn’t have…

I thought that!
Sad ■■■■■

Worked OK for Burt Reynolds in “Hooper” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A few years ago I saw 2 vans slow down to about 30mph on the M67 and get extremely close to each other, the drivers side window of one van went down along with the passengers window of the other and the passenger leant out and lit a cigarette that the driver was holding. I kid you not.

It’ll be reported in the daily mail next week, but they’ll become 40tonne trucks instead of vans, on the principle that any commercial vehicle is a 40 tonne truck to a Daily Mail reader. :unamused:

Sprinter Si:
A few years ago I saw 2 vans slow down to about 30mph on the M67 and get extremely close to each other, the drivers side window of one van went down along with the passengers window of the other and the passenger leant out and lit a cigarette that the driver was holding. I kid you not.

ohh the good old days when I was doing 75 on the 75 with paddy overtaking me and his seatcover passing over her newly removed trollies so my pal could wear them on his head for 5 mins before being gentlemanly and returning them… ( it was dead safe as it was in the middle of the night just off the 74 where it starts.)…beat that whitevanman, :smiling_imp:

ckm1981:
Least it’ll get the general public off our backs for a day or two…
birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi … wo-8071185

it dosent take much for something to be scarey,horrifying and terrifying nowadays?..sad Herbert billy no mates with cam ,jealous of the whitevanmen who apparently have some sort of life and the ability to have a bit of craic. :unamused:

Olog Hai:

And wtf has this got to do with actual driving? I hope no “busy bodies” call the police when they see someone break into your house or try stealing your car.give me strength. :unamused:

Not following most of what you say. Are you attempting to make some kind of point? Try harder next time if so. As for ‘wtf’ it has to do with driving… Jesus, does it need spelling out?