Agy work needed asap

Hi Guys I am in the South Yorkshire Area I have had a class 1 licence for 29 years done most things and desperatley need work. Anyone recommenced a good agy.

South Yorkshire is slightly large, I assume your centred around Barnsley.
If your willing to travel you could try milestone at Bawtry, they will do PAYE if pushed & you dig your heels in. PM me for MS contact details

thecoder0:
Hi Guys I am in the South Yorkshire Area I have had a class 1 licence for 29 years done most things and desperatley need work. Anyone recommenced a good agy.

If your desperate ,then I know they want agency full time at tesco donny ,logistics people you want although there are other agencies in there .
You could in the past pick shifts ,times but not so sure now as vacancies fill up
N.b I’m not from round there so no idea about wages in comparison too others but it’s something if you can’t find anything else .

peirre:
South Yorkshire is slightly large, I assume your centred around Barnsley.
If your willing to travel you could try milestone at Bawtry, they will do PAYE if pushed & you dig your heels in. PM me for MS contact details

messaged you mate

Driven at Wakefield have work all over. Some at Rotherham but mostly at Warburton at Castleford. They’re alright with me.
Pm me if you want a number to ring.

Stourton, Castleford, Normanton is where it is all at of course you can travel a bit further to sherburn in elmet loads of work there :sunglasses:

Driven logistics have work at the Green Group and Culina at Rotherham.

mick.mh2racing:
Driven logistics have work at the Green Group and Culina at Rotherham.

I’m informed culina isn’t long hours, so therefore limited earnings potential.
And likewise the GG job is only £10 ph flat S/E agy for class 1, whereas other local jobs are £1-£2 ph more for S/E, DHL Bawtry iirc is £11+ flat (M-F days) £13 (sat) & £15 (sun) via Milestone, likewise they’re paying similar rates up at B&Q redhouse via Milestone.