Aguri TX700 DVR nav system Query

Hello all, firstly my apologies for yet another Sat nav type question I know these seem to get covered to within an inch of their lives.

Does anybody own the Aguri TX700 DVR navigation system? If so have you had any dramas with it in terms of navigation, the in built WiFi, the freeview tv, built in dash cam etc?? Or would you recommend it!?

Many thanks for any input on this!! Stay safe!!

No but the only thing i would say is looking at them they look very much like a snooper and snooper seem to have been doing less advertising ! I use a snooper and have had no issues at all

Might be a daft question, but would you suggest that Aguri may well be a sister company of snooper!■■ Hence the reduction of advertising and the similarities, or maybe snooper just going off the boil as the market is constantly shifting isn’t it!■■

I was thinking along those lines myself also the advertising for the aguri is almost identical to be fair theres not much between them price wise so if they are separate company’s i would stick with snooper as there tried and tested i tried a tom tom and hated it the only plus was the traffic with was very good on tom tom but i found the routing very suspect

I presume that snooper do one almost the same then with WiFi, built in dash cam, freeview tv etc?? I have never really looked into snooper so excuse my possible stupidity!!! :laughing:

dont think they do a wi fi one

From what I’ve been told Aguri was set up by ex snooper employees who have gone it alone, as for the built in wifi/tv ect it’s essentially a sat nav shaped android tablet.

You need to tether the wifi to either your phone or obviously a wifi network in order to access the tv, not as good as the snooper as that had a built in tv tuner.

Depends what your after but I’m looking at the Aguri Truck TX700 on their website and it’s priced at £299.99 for just the UK version and an extra £50 for the Europe maps.

For that price you can get a good tomtom/snooper, brands that have been around a lot longer and have made a name for themselves in the market already.

Its a lot of cash so i would stick with the established brands