Agritel Topic

We get a recruiter answering openly and honestly about jobs in Canada…jobs that will appeal to a minority of forum members…and just when the topic gets going it is closed because the recruiter hasn’t paid the required monies to the forum.

Appreciate that the forum has to pay for its own existence, and part of that is charging companies to recruit on here including the sponsorship of Logistics Job Shop…but…surely there is a balance to be had?

“By Drivers, For Drivers”…given that the vacancies being offered by Agritel, wouldn’t conflict with the ones being offered by LJS (different continents for a start), surely the topic could have remained open as it was clearly in the interests of the drivers that actually frequent this place…

^^
Yeap , ■■■■■■ ridiculous yet again .For once a positive thread without the squabbling , no Stobart or sat nav mentioned , a thread where members could perhaps broaden their minds let alone their lives without descending into the usual TN bitchfest and it gets locked . Class act Rikki :unamused:
Any members that require more info on the jobs , feel free to pm me , I’ll be glad to help if I can .

DonutUK:
Appreciate that the forum has to pay for its own existence, and part of that is charging companies to recruit on here including the sponsorship of Logistics Job Shop…but…surely there is a balance to be had?

Quite right too DonutUK, the balance you seek has actually happened because the topic was allowed to run for a while.

dieseldave:

DonutUK:

Quite right too DonutUK, the balance you seek has actually happened because the topic was allowed to run for a while.

Yeah…right up until people actually started asking questions and it looked like becoming a useful topic that would benefit drivers…then it gets locked because the TN palm hasn’t been crossed with silver…

One free topic isn’t going to bankrupt TN…is it?

God forbid this place actually puts the drivers first…?

DonutUK:

dieseldave:

DonutUK:

Yeah…right up until people actually started asking questions and it looked like becoming a useful topic that would benefit drivers…then it gets locked because the TN palm hasn’t been crossed with silver…

OK DonutUK, I’ve had a re-read of the whole topic… good questions were asked and good answers were given, starting on page #1 and continuing on page #2 including some by your good self.

Since it was allowed to run for a while and wasn’t removed from view once it got locked, I’m struggling to see any merit in your comment TBH. :confused:

:bulb: There’s plenty of info still on view for anybody interested to make contact etc and it should be borne in mind that Bill’s posting account wasn’t deleted as we would have done if we’d considered him a spammer.

It’s all a question of balance exactly as you pointed out.