agencys

work here in kent has started to slow down already, yet the agency keeps taking on new people :exclamation: whats it like in other parts of the country :question:

It’s gone extremely quiet down here, agencies are still screaming for drivers though… only had two days this week :frowning:

how can you’s be quiet on the lead up to xmas.i suggest you get of you arses and join another agency,if work is that slow where you are at now. :wink:

It’ll be quite to the end of next week, then it’ll go mad up to Christmas so I’m told. Although they’ve managed to keep us in work so far :wink: .

If you don’t mind shift work give Manpower a call, they have a contract with Royal Mail. The day rates are OK but you get time + half 6PM to 6AM which makes up your money. In my expierence most shifts are 10 to 12 hours, take a good book though.

Driver Hire in York are ringing me all the time with weekend work.

SF in Tewkes have also started to slow, in that lul that happens before Christmas… I’m only gettin 3ish days a week cuz the jobs are having to be shared around… :frowning: Just had tomorrows trip ‘cancelled’, altho IMO it’s just been given to another driver… (even tho Sumerfield had already printed out the trips with my name on there… !!! )

Nevermind… I’ve got a full 5/6 days of easy peasy nights next week… :smiley:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses: