Agency's West Yorkshire

Anyone tell me what agency’s supply the big rdcs in West Yorkshire??
Asda,morrisons ,next ,superdrug etc.
And would they take a new driver on??

Trans line do quite a few of them can’t tell you if they set new drivers on though.

I tried to get on at an agency earlier this year for Asda, they wouldn`t accept me as i have been on the buses for the last 8 years, despite having previously been employed at Asda for 5 years as a driver!

Wouldn’t touch transline with a 10 foot pole. Try driven logisitcs, Fiona on 07432 789828. She’s offered me work at Arla, Warburtons and Bedfords

mick.mh2racing:
Wouldn’t touch transline with a 10 foot pole. Try driven logisitcs, Fiona on 07432 789828. She’s offered me work at Arla, Warburtons and Bedfords

She won’t be offering Bedfords work anymore.Eggs and one basket springs to mind!!

Can’t speak for the agencies in West Yorkshire as I’m not based there but my experience of agencies wherever you live is ■■■■ it and see. Where I live I’ve done work for some who had terrible reputations from things I read on here or fellow drives I came across and yet I found them to be sound and never had any problems with what I wanted from them. On the other hand I’ve had dealings with some who were praised to the moon but I personally wouldn’t recommend them to my worst enemy.

Try juice logistics pal,they are a big player round our way,asda,next,superdrug etc,i think the office is in wakey :wink: