Agency yep i know

well after being on the sick for nearly 3 ys walk into several agency in feb 1 said you need to speak with “x” so next day called & made an appointment to see “x” filled in some forms as had ongoing contract workin in a wearhouse ok not the best but it was a job not the best paid either but it was a job got me back into it

didnt like th job as was borin repetitive work but the people i worked with were fine decent boss no probs with hosp appointments ect but then yesterday had a call ( as was at hosp havin injections in shoulder ) the contract had ended so & no more work ( tbh had seen this comin ) due to it being part of the NHS & they have to make a lot of cuts due to the new government so thanks to all that voted for change ( sometimes better the devil you know )

then a phone call from “x” this mor to say sorry out the job but was i interested in another startin on mon yes i said just have to confirm all of the details then a cal back to “x” yep you start on mon drivin ambulance’s :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

pick them up drop off ready for cleaning ect need to have safety shoes/boots :unamused:

there is work out there if you want it & are not too fussy

Indeed there is work out there & it sounds like your doing a great job of getting your foot in the door. The only way in up … :smiley:

Theres always work for those that want it. good on ya…