agency work

I am a full time, ltd co, agency c+e driver,who do I use,to download my digi ? company or agency :exclamation:

The company want to know your digi data, with the agency only interested in keeping you under the maximums. You might get asked to provide them with a digi download when you pop in now and again to do a licence check, but the rest of the time it’s a case of 100% downloaded by the client yard’s transport office. :arrow_right:

barryprocter:
I am a full time, ltd co, agency c+e driver,who do I use,to download my digi ? company or agency :exclamation:

Only the transport operator has a legal obligation to download the driver card data, some agencies may want to download it but the company you’re driving for are the only ones who are legally obliged to.

You as the driver have a legal obligation to make your driver card available to the transport operator for download, if they don’t download it that’s there problem not yours.

I`ve never know an agency have the capability to download a card in their office

peirre:
I`ve never know an agency have the capability to download a card in their office

Correct
You’ll be lucky to find an agency with card download facilities.
As the former agencies I’ve worked for asked for a photocopy of my analogue chart,they may expect you to supply a print out.

I’m agency, and when I sign out of work at the security office, they download my card everyday.

bestbooties:

peirre:

Correct
You’ll be lucky to find an agency with card download facilities.
As the former agencies I’ve worked for asked for a photocopy of my analogue chart,they may expect you to supply a print out.

I have worked for one agency that downloaded driver cards, mind it was a bit of a strange agency in that they ran DHL vehicles on various DHL contracts.