agency work

ive been lucky i was put thro my class2 by my company so ive never had to work with agency . now ive no choice i’ll need to now . any input as to what they will be like will be helpfull. being class 2 will i just get hit with multi drop all the time?

Depends on the agency, may be worth signing up with a few of them. Esp in this climate. Don’t be too picky on whats offered, be flexible so that they see you are willing.
you may get lucky esp with hiab ticket. Do you have fork lift ticket?
I found the work load varied from multi to drop & knock, when I did agency work
how come you are going to agency? If you don’t mind me asking.

MarkG:
Depends on the agency, may be worth signing up with a few of them. Esp in this climate. Don’t be too picky on whats offered, be flexible so that they see you are willing.

pm sent

class2 hiab:

MarkG:

pm sent

pm sent

RECENT POST ON AGENCIES

thanks rog

driving rigids for brakes on a night i used to just drive up to peterlee , change trucks and drive back, maybee multi drop on days but not on a night , very easy job [ just dont get lost in peterlee , try to flag down a car , as it may be some bird who thinks your some lunatic trying to stop her, so puts her foot down very nearly running you over :unamused: :unamused: ]

id be based in the lanarkshire area, any1 done agency frm this area ? just luking for idea of wot am in for

You could try best connexions, i think they have an office in that area.
not sure if they have website

no pm sent sorry i felt left out :cry: :cry: :cry: