Agency work this week

this is my agency work this week.

im at sewells at the top of geldred rd in leeds it an ok company im meant to be getting 2 sunderlands to do a night but so far ive only been doing 1 and im only getting 8 hrs, but as my missus is ready for squeezing out child number 2 any day im not to bothered and plus next week im off work.

tonight im the pilot of the one on the right.

this daf is just 3 weeks old and driver hit someone up the backend on m1

this is me loading at kautex at liversedge just near huddersfield

its fuel tanks for nissan cars what i do is take a trailer to kautex drop it pick and move trailer already there then put mine in its place then take loaded one to nissan sunderland tip and reload with emptys then back to sewells and home.

this is me tipping at 11.30 last night at sunderland.

this is what i did on monday night.

im just going to work now starting at 3.30 first going to knaresboro then back to do my sunderland job again.

and for all you european lads there is jobs going at sewells if you want.

:smiley: Nice photos.

I met one of the Sewells blokes out in Espana, he was picking up the Ceramics as was I. He seemed a decent bloke and sounded a little fed up with it, perhaps it was he who left. :confused: :smiley:

Good photo’s :smiley:

i worked for them running from coventry to longbridge. i enjoyed that job. easy work hitching up, running up the road with a load of range rover wheels then returning to swap trailers and take another load up etc etc etc. i had a DAF 85. it was 6 years ago :unamused:

:smiley: Lovely pics! Great to see pic of bit mashed up one too!

Nice pic’s jessicas dad :smiley:

jacqueline:
:smiley: Lovely pics! Great to see pic of bit mashed up one too!

i would like to make that call back to the gaffer of a 3 week old truck worth in excess of 60 grand.

jessicas dad:
this daf is just 3 weeks old and driver hit someone up the backend on m1

be careful with these sorts of pics… if it is an ongoing insurance claim it can cause trouble plus companys don’t like being shown in a negative way.

i have some pictures of smashed motors if i put on show and the right person seen them i could get in a heck of a lot of trouble.

but the rest good photo’s :sunglasses:

i always have my camera with me :sunglasses:

Great pics JD :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

DeSaint:

jessicas dad:
be careful with these sorts of pics… if it is an ongoing insurance claim it can cause trouble plus companys don’t like being shown in a negative way.

i have some pictures of smashed motors if i put on show and the right person seen them i could get in a heck of a lot of trouble.

but the rest good photo’s :sunglasses:

i always have my camera with me :sunglasses:

shouldnt park it right next to the main rd then. :laughing:

Good read JD cracking pic of merc at night