Agency work, some advice

I’ve done agency work for some years now and traditionally what I’ve done is work the agency up to December and then taken a job to see me into March or April when it starts to pick up again. Even in London it’s always dropped off after Christmas. For those in areas where work is harder to come by I wouldn’t stay with the agency much longer, try and find something regular lads before it’s too late.

Oddly enough I had one agy mention something similar to me recently.
Though I`m still getting 2+ days work per week enabling me to stick with it.

Though as a sign of the times, some agys are going under, though the likes of Blue arrow have merged with another company, resulting in some local re-organisation

Blue arrow have merged with another company

Who did they merge with ?

I cant rememeber :blush: we get a A4 newsletter in with the pay slip, but I burnt it :blush:
I know it begins with “C”. I`ll ask when I speak to em later and edit the post

BA “driving” in sheffield moved out of the main BA office in the city centre a few months ago, to 1 on the outskirts. now with the “merger” they gotta move back to the city in the next few weeks. as it seems there are offices for both companies in the city atm & AFAIK theres room for both firms in the city office, which BA has a 99yr lease that they`re stuck with