Agency work in wakefield

I currently work full time (not driving), and I am looking into starting agency work on weekends and when I have any other time off, for the extra cash but mainly to get experience behind the wheel.
I have held a full c+e since 2012, adr class 2, digicard, however I have yet to acquire an initial cpc. I also have experience in fuel haulage with 2 major companies in the industry.

Has anyone had experience with agencies in the wakefield area? Any worth going to? Any I should avoid?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Happy Sunday :grimacing:

You know that depending on your hours in your normal job, particularly the start time on Monday that you’ll only legally be able to do one day every other week?

Pm sent.

Conor:
You know that depending on your hours in your normal job, particularly the start time on Monday that you’ll only legally be able to do one day every other week?

Nobody seems to be policing this, by the looks of the car parks around here at the weekend, Tree Surgeons/Property Maintainance Chancers/Builders/Plumbers were the ones I`ve seen this Sat/Sun, all getting extra dosh in on the weekends.