Agency spam - where did it go?

A few minutes ago a post briefly appeared here from an agency in the Nort East, telling us how they are ‘different’. Nothing more than a blatant advert. To say it made my ■■■■ boil is an understatement.

It disappeared whilst I was typing my reply (one finger typing).

Well, here is my reply anyway - in my opinion it applies to all agencies so it may as well be here ready for the next one that tries for a bit of free underhand advertising.

Simone@(removed by me):
After having a look at some of the discussions on here, I have found that most agencies get a bad rep.

Agencies do get a bad rep, and rightly so.

Are you proud of the fact that agencies produce nothing that contributes to the economy?
So where does your profit come from? Of course, we all know that already. It comes from the ‘squeeze’ - paying as little as necessary to get drivers whilst charging employers as much as the market will stand.

This is the action of a parasite. All take with nothing given back. So don’t talk about being different. It is no consolation to the unemployed drivers that there is a ‘different’ kind of parasite out there.

The employer still gets charged at a rate equivalent to employing a driver BUT doesn’t have to provide security of employment for that driver. The agency’s cut is ‘taken from the driver’. The posh offices, cars, holidays and other ‘benefits’ that agency staff enjoy are ALL paid for by hard-working drivers doing the best they can for theirselves and their families.

Agencies effectively rob thousands of drivers of job security. If agencies didn’t exist there would still be the same number of driving jobs in Britain, but virtually all of them would be filled by drivers secure in the knowledge that they had (probably) permanent jobs.

As for honesty, when was the last time you said to a new driver, “Sorry mate we have no vacancies, don’t waste your time registering with us”?

I don’t know how you dare come on here advertising your business, and with your first post at that. It is nothing more than SPAM - more of your honesty?

Go elsewhere and never darken my doorstep again

Hope this helps
Alan

It got removed by a moderator coz I did what you are supposed to do, reported it. I can see you spent some time drafting a reply, just like I felt like doing, but that only gives them more oxygen that we deserve more than them.

Regards
Dave Penn;

i reckon it was a transvestite.
simone has got to be a ■■■■■■ name.

davepenn54:
It got removed by a moderator coz I did what you are supposed to do, reported it. I can see you spent some time drafting a reply, just like I felt like doing, but that only gives them more oxygen that we deserve more than them.

Regards
Dave Penn;

Agreed.
By replying you keep this parasitic scums post active. Bloody bottom feeding leeches.

limeyphil:
i reckon it was a transvestite.
simone has got to be a ■■■■■■ name.

No idea Phil. They are only three miles away from me so I can pop-in and find out for you, if it is a matter close to your heart.
:slight_smile: