AGENCY RATES.

Anybode else her like me done a weeks work for an agency, checked the rate before starting jobby, then after 1 weeks work they say ‘oops, sorry mate, we’ve made a mistake, it’s 50p an hour less. thats what we’ll pay you’. They don’t seem to understand that offer and acceptance forms a contract. Now looking for a different agency.

Nobs arent they, Manpwer in Nottingham were doing this to me and sent me to work for wrong day and then promised that days full pay and a full day for an assessment I went onas I lost a days work out of them and they never stumped up. When I rang to tell em I had found a job beause I was fed up being messed around with their rates they just said ok then and put the phone down. I never got paid that money :imp: Will make sure I never leave a job for agency work again no matter what the mrs tells me to do :laughing:

just had the night bloke ring to give me a job. seemed a tad surprised when i said no. promised to sort it out. once word gets around they’ll have no drivers. what will they do then? note the concern i’m showing. if you can fake sincerity you’ve got it made!!

Never had a prob with the agencies im on for tbh but then have been on 2 on-going contracts 1 of which im still doing being paid on time with correct pay

OllieNotts:
Will make sure I never leave a job for agency work again no matter what the mrs tells me to do :laughing:

I would never do this at any time no matter what as agency cant guarantee work all the time

1st finished as a direct result of the new government coming in :unamused:

OllieNotts:
Nobs arent they, Manpwer in Nottingham were doing this to me and sent me to work for wrong day and then promised that days full pay and a full day for an assessment I went onas I lost a days work out of them and they never stumped up. When I rang to tell em I had found a job beause I was fed up being messed around with their rates they just said ok then and put the phone down. I never got paid that money :imp: Will make sure I never leave a job for agency work again no matter what the mrs tells me to do :laughing:

:

You Notts blokes, trucking wimps or what :laughing:

NEVER do what the breadknife says, they ain`t got a clue at the best of times…

The agency I work for most of the time, are looking for GOOD + Reliable HGV drivers, plenty of work in the Burton area, but, they do not suffer jerks, money ALWAYS right and on time.

PM me if you want any information…