Agency questions and a bit of a blog

with lift axles just ask as to where the button is
like all things brake, lift, suspension lever can be anywhere even on the same make of trailer…

take a wander around a lorry park and ask a driver to show you whats what on his truck

excuse me mate i’m new to this game could you explain xyz on your truck trailer

if their half decent it wont be a problem

to adjust suspension when the lever has been found.
pull out to level push in and move to left or right for the height . use this to get trailer level with bay or to make loading of cages or pallets easier

oh, one slightly worrying thing with the tacho - when I first put the card in, it said “driving without card” (never used my card before) and I’m a little worried that someone’s driven the truck in/around the yard or whatever and I’ve got it on my card now and may end up in bother over it - any advise?

darkseeker:
oh, one slightly worrying thing with the tacho - when I first put the card in, it said “driving without card” (never used my card before) and I’m a little worried that someone’s driven the truck in/around the yard or whatever and I’ve got it on my card now and may end up in bother over it - any advise?

dont worry about it, just press ok and it will disappear. it wont be recorded on your card as it will have happened before you put your card in.

not to worry as a lot of the wagons with digi’s have that on them when you first get in, its from people moving it around the yard.

Giblsa:

darkseeker:

dont worry about it, just press ok and it will disappear. it wont be recorded on your vard as it will have happened before you put your card in.

not to worry as a lot of the wagons with digi’s have that on them when you first get in, its from people moving it around the yard.

Thanks mate, that’s what I did :slight_smile: But I was worried that in doing so - I’d confessed to something I didn’t do :laughing: