Agency problems

I was registering with an agency today and when I declared that I had an IN10 20 years ago they told me that thir insurance wont cover me. Is this true or or are they talking crap?

According to direct.gov, the offending endorsment must stay on your license for 4 years. After that I assume it would be classed as spent and removed. Is it still on your license, if not then why mention it, 20 years is a long time.

you had no need to declare it with it being so long ago,it is no longer an in issue.it will have been off your licence after 4 years anyway.
i also think there talking crap about the insurance,even a DD is not valid after 10 yrs so 20 years for your conviction is taking the ■■■■

OMG

Does this agency know what its codes are what?

Insurance offences
Offence code IN10 must stay on a driving licence for four years from date of offence.

Even so, Why would you disclosed the offence, surely you had your licence wiped of any offence after its spent

I have had IN10 many years ago, but def i don’t declare it now, only declare my licence is totally clean

Get in touch with the agency and tell them that it shouldn’t matter, if they are concerned contact their insurance, after all you can say to them, well at least I am truthful