Agency in Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire

Hi,

Does anyone use an agency in Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire that takes on newly passed drivers that they would reccommend? Not overly used how good / bad the work is as I really want the experience more than anything at the minute.

Going to go knocking on door on Monday in the hope of being taken on direct but want to keep all of my options open to me. Really nervous about the idea of doing that as well worst they can do is tell me to do one!

We have numbers for some agencies, all of them wanting new drivers. Give the office a call Monday or call in. Taylors at Huthwaite are good for newbies. May be worth trying AB Waste at Mansfield Woodhouse - though don’t know if they’re needing anyone at the moment.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

QS Recruitment have treated me really well, recommended.

Thank you both, much appreciated, will certainly do that.

NickW88:
Thank you both, much appreciated, will certainly do that.

Please let us know how you get on. I was about to ask the same question.

Ive signed up with a few agencies now ready for when my cards come back but will update more when they have actually given me some work as to how I get on with them. Both sound promising but being agency I am taking it with a large shovel of salt!

NickW88:
Ive signed up with a few agencies now ready for when my cards come back but will update more when they have actually given me some work as to how I get on with them. Both sound promising but being agency I am taking it with a large shovel of salt!

All agencies sound promising. It’s their job.