agency driving

I’m after a bit of advice off you guys , I’m in a full-time driving for hargreaves on site at ssi we do a 4 on 4 off shift pattern with 18 days off every 8 weeks , now I need to earn some extra cash for a while as I’m saving for a deposit for a house so I was thinking off going to an agency on my days off I’ve done containers curtain siders an tippers any ideas or recommended agencies on Teesside would be gratefully recieved cheers lads

It depends how desperate you are for work, at the moment I can’t find a job in teesside so I’m replying on agency work. It’s hit and miss for work 1 day here one week 3 days there the week after. Everyone I signed up to gave me the whole ‘we’ll keep you busy we have more work than drivers’ spiel but it never materialises. If your in no rush to find extra work then try them all just don’t expect too much.

Dave

May I suggest The Best Connection in Mboro? Ask for Steve, Ive done bits for them for a couple of years and hes a real nice fella. Genuine bloke.

Cheers I’ll try that like I say I’ve got a full-time job I’m just looking for odd days an maybe holiday cover whilst I’m on my 18 days off my old planner at builders who is now at ward brothers said he might have a few days here an there , to the guy who’s struggling I looked on the net an there was a regular job weekend tramping an some work for Morrison’s at Stockton if that’s any good I can’t do either as my shift pattern is rolling so I’m not off regular days if ya see what I mean but good luck , the lanes on teesport seem to be filling up with boxes which is always a good sign things are starting to move again ?

There is Driver hire in Middlesborough not had any dealing with them so dont know what they are like

If you want to go a bit further north up the A19 to Seaham there is Redline 1091516 1042 ask for Sarah she has kept me busy

dpt2011:
It depends how desperate you are for work, at the moment I can’t find a job in teesside so I’m replying on agency work. It’s hit and miss for work 1 day here one week 3 days there the week after. Everyone I signed up to gave me the whole ‘we’ll keep you busy we have more work than drivers’ spiel but it never materialises. If your in no rush to find extra work then try them all just don’t expect too much.

Dave

i love the way they say that and when you phone to quote them on that you get the next best answer and that is ITS GONE DEAD,after that its ITS VERY QUIET