Agency advice - Cumbria

Heys guys, long time reader first time poster here. Was hoping you could give a bit of advice. Basically I passed my class c last week (add fireworks if you please!), I am currently working as a van delivery driver so what I’d quite like would be some weekend work to ease me in. I’ve spent the past couple of days googling agencys but can’t really find anything useful.

So I’d be very grateful if anyone could recommend any agency that cover the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ region.

Thank you very much.

Think Driver Hire are nationwide, google their website and check for a local office
oh & congrats on passing fella :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Since leaving Her Majesty’s finest 2 years ago, I only signed up with only one Agency (and it’s not Driver Hire - they weren’t interested) with an average 30hrs a week over that time. Some van work but mostly rigids. Suits me down to the ground but your circumstances might be different. If I were to say who they were I’d be sat on the sofa all week. :wink:
Get the Yellow Pages out & phone them all. Congrats on the pass and good luck.
You can cover Travis Perkins, not saying why though. :smiling_imp:

NItrucker:
Heys guys, long time reader first time poster here. Was hoping you could give a bit of advice. Basically I passed my class c last week (add fireworks if you please!), I am currently working as a van delivery driver so what I’d quite like would be some weekend work to ease me in. I’ve spent the past couple of days googling agencys but can’t really find anything useful.

So I’d be very grateful if anyone could recommend any agency that cover the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ region.

Thank you very much.

take it youve got your ADR try manpower or driver hire

calor gas or bplpg.

comeing into season again.