Agencies

Hi folks the names Andy ,Justlike to say hello to you all and ask a question if that’s ok .just about to complete my CPC and want to know who are the best agency’s to work for in the Manchester area as I would like to get on with doing a bit of driving as I am coming out of the armed forces in Nov.sorry of its another want work topic but they will get better.Any info gratefully received .thanksa. a bunch

Even though i have not tried them… one of my ‘family friends’ used to work for blue arrow in trafford park, even though by the sounds of it they were a bit of pain in the ■■■ at times it may be a good place to start, from what she said they always had plenty of work.

HTH

Kev

Hi Andy and welcome to the forums.

I believe Best Connection are national, so try them. I got started with them (in Sunderland) so I know they don’t have a two years experience rule.

Good luck
Alan

OnlyAlan:
Hi Andy and welcome to the forums.

I believe Best Connection are national, so try them. I got started with them (in Sunderland) so I know they don’t have a two years experience rule.

Good luck
Alan

I believe they do have 2 year rule i was given the 2 year speech when contacting them in lincs am with a much better agency no 2 year rule get fuel money and toll fees when needed couldnt be happier even odd class 2 jobs i get pai class 1 rates