Agencies

Left my agency last month to take up a permanent position. After I’d left I remembered that when I signed up with them (in Feb), they mentioned something about a holiday pay scheme - didn’t pay too much attention at the time as I was just looking to get plenty of experience, but having now left I thought it was definitely worth a phone call.

Given that I had now left and given also the conventional wisdom that "all agencies are money grabbing bar stewards* , I half expected my holiday pay enquiry to be met with some or other lame excuse, but instead it has been met with two lump sum payments totalling £730, the second of which has just hit my bank account. :smiley:

Name an Shame !
The companies changing the hard won reputation agencies have should be made public.

[emoji2]

Dashcam footage or it didnt happen!

Franglais:
Name an Shame !
The companies changing the hard won reputation agencies have should be made public.

[emoji2]

I feel terrible now for not coming clean in my original post. Just exactly how many more drivers that may have unwittingly stumbled into their clutches during this 15 hour period of shameful silence I shall never know. :cry:

:smiling_imp: Driver Hire (York & Harrogate branch) :smiling_imp:

You have been warned.

Drivers looking for (the fabled) more traditional agency experience would naturally be well advised to look elsewhere.

■■■■. Now I feel like I should have got an extra payment from them for this blatant publicity (or maybe I did :laughing: )

The-Snowman:
Dashcam footage or it didnt happen!

A Microsoft paint diagram of the scene will suffice :laughing: