Agencies that operate in the North East?

oh wise ones, I am looking for to sign up to a few agencies but the thing is I am not sure which ones. Can somebody help me in the right direction? Based in Newcastle/Durham, newly qualified class 2, no experience.

My plan is to drive class 2 agency before I attempt Class 1 and if I pass then I will knock on doors.

Thanks in advance.

I did 3 weeks Class 2 work before getting a permanent Class 1 job with DriverHire (Newcastle office). Absolutely no problem & would recommend.

Try Best Connection in Sunderland, that’s where I got my first proper break. A couple of years ago they were the busiest office in Britain. I don’t like agencies but they were one of the best (long with Pertemps).

great, thank you kindly!

I’ve used best connection in newcastle & redline, or ddr ventures as they are also known as, based in seaham this year. Both pay decent rates and have plenty work on.
I also know a place looking for full timers class 2, if you’re interested pm me.

Cheers :sunglasses: . I’m currently self employed and I need to wind down some of my duties before I consider full time employment. I probably won’t be ready until January next year hence agency first.

Im with Redline in Seaham,getting regular work,so no complaints yet