AGENCies MILTON KEYNES

Has anyone got any recommendations for Agencies in the Milton Keynes area or which ones to avoid I am a new driver ready to go ,any advice would be appreciated

I cant help you on this one specifically for MK, are you centre or outside of MK, I find here over in Oxfordshire, theres a lack of driver agencies !
Good thing/Bad thing dont really know.
Theres also a lack of CPC courses in this area, I’ve struggled to find a choice.

Steve.

As you’re new, join them all. You’ll soon find out ones you can get on with, and ones you’d rather not bother with.

Permtemps ive heard good things about my work use them, my old man has used them and always had work, including landing hes current job that he got full time contract.
Blue arrow have good reputation however im not sure if there big on jobs for drivers.

I have gone with Harper’s recruitment, they reckon they will have some 7.5 work Monday at uk mail doing cage drops supposed to be around 10 drops but they are a courier company after all so I am expecting more than that, it’s all experience whatever