Agencies Leicester

Can anyone recommend a semi decent agency in the Leicester area? My brother is looking for work and drawing a blank with the agencies he has tried so far. He has tried:

Driver hire: Leicester and burton branch. The umbrella company is a rip off, very little work offered anyway.

Eclipse nottingham: lots of promises, no work offered.

Accept recruitment: ring every week to check availability, no work offered

Qs Recruitment: he turned down a job at breezemount, agency spat the dummy and there was no other offers. I asked why he turned the job at breezemount down, it was 7.5t work double manning heavy work. Seemed a bit odd, so I delved in deeper, turns out that his ex wife works there. Given what she was like I can understand his decision.

Personnel solutions: just the odd day offered. Average one day a week. Can’t live on that.

So any suggestions gratefully received.

Additions recruitment are good; tel:0844 264 3200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks pal

Found Igloo good 01455891358

matto75:
Additions recruitment are good; tel:0844 264 3200

0844 is a premium rate number so will be very expensive to phone. If your mobile phone is PAYG this cost will come out of your airtime credit as bundles don’t include premium rate numbers. Only bad agencies use premium rate numbers so are best avoided.

arcgroup.co.uk/offices/leicester … -services/

Pertemps

Try Adr Netwirk,Best connecton,Encore.As well Haul it ,Logistic people,Staffline in Rugby.Anyway most job in Magna park.In Leicester no so much job.Just Walkers,Samforth and Coop from big companies .