Agencies in Spalding

Need a bit of extra work as one of the companies I used to drive for has sold his trucks .

Can anyone suggest which of the numerous ones that are in Spalding are any good.

Don’t want “my mate said…”. Or " I hear x is pretty good" would appreciate actual knowledge. Thanks

I’ve lived and worked in transport in Spalding all my life and can’t recommend any agency in Spalding that pays decent all they seem to want is Eastern Europeans so they can exploit and rob them.if you are English you will only get the ■■■■ jobs that no one else wants .

I guessed as much. That’s why I do freelance driving. Hoping I can pick up some work without an agency but so far no joy

Agency = blood sucking leeches
Working for a agency =Bend over and be prepared to be boarded
Agency pay rate = You going to be f~~~ and f~~~~ hard

Agency worker regulation=(Don’t sell yourself short) get all your rights your due :laughing:

Quote Recruiters face inquiry over £390m ‘tax avoidance’ scheme

The tax office is to investigate the recruitment industry following allegations that agencies are running multi-million pound “tax avoidance” schemes

telegraph.co.uk/finance/jobs … cheme.html

Ring robsons up direct, some one was saying on here they’re the best of the bunch in Sp.

I never had any problems with JKL Haulage, they never made any promises they couldn’t keep.

try calling la green transport ,