Agencies in norfolk, suffolk, cambridgeshire

I will be moving soon so appreciate any information wrt to agencies in these areas. Happy to hear everything, just agency names info is also good.

In return i probably might share my experiences in essex / herts, london tho not sure it is of any interest

Cheers

That`s a pretty wide sweep, priest!

Do you know where you`re moving to? :slight_smile: Narrow it down a bit if you can mate!

I do know indeed mate :slight_smile:

Thetford area, happy to work within one hour drive radius which i think covers a good part of these counties

:slight_smile:

I’ve worked for Contract Personal in the past, they have an office in Thetford, or you could try Swanstaff keep advertising that they have a lots of work in the area never worked from them though.

Loads of haulage around Thetford mate. You shouldnt be needing to contemplate anything like that amount of travelling (unless its justified of course). Aside from the tauts/containers/fridges etc., theres agriculture/farm work like straw, beet, power stations. For driving, Thetfords quite a hub really. As for agencies, just google the hell out of it. Hayes and Contract Personnel seem fair to middling. Lots of medium to small firms within your radius worth approaching if the agency doesn`t play ball.

Cheers,

Oh yeah, i registered with swanstaff chelmsford, never heard anything back.

I will google things for sure, but i feel a bit old fashioned and fancy asking others if they dont mind :slight_smile:

Cheers

so settling in and starting the hunt soon :slight_smile:

You could try Quattro recruitment. Norwich office covers work in your area. I`ve done a fair bit through them with no heartaches!
01603 767617 (ask for Gosia).

Good luck with your new circumstances mate. :slight_smile:

noted with thanks mate :sunglasses: :smiley:

Priest:
noted with thanks mate :sunglasses: :smiley:

star transport? Thetford :grimacing: Hermes at Newmarket! :laughing: mrct :sunglasses: turners of soham :smiley: pigs at methwold, frozen stuff can’t remember their name as 25 years ago plus :grimacing:

Fatboy slimslow:
turners of soham :smiley:

these are probably the last on my list lol

Fatboy slimslow:
pigs at methwold,

what’s that? can’t find anything apart from pigs for sale :grimacing:

Priest:

Fatboy slimslow:
turners of soham :smiley:

these are probably the last on my list lol

Fatboy slimslow:
pigs at methwold,

what’s that? can’t find anything apart from pigs for sale :grimacing:

ex father in law worked up that way! Iirc something to do with dbc Danish bacon company :sunglasses: but long time ago! :grimacing: hence the ex father in law! :sunglasses: which century are we in again. :smiley: Lolol :wink:

My mate said Bartrums are looking for tipper drivers, he usually clears £700 plus take home.
Sorry, bulker drivers.

cheers,
not having much luck so far but have not been trying really hard :slight_smile:

cheers