Agencies in Essex

:confused: Does anyone know of any driver agencies in the Essex area? I’m looking for some temp work after just passing my test (Class 2) on Tuesday and would like to gain some experience (and extra cash) whilst still keeping my current job.
Thanks Pol.
:slight_smile:

Whereabouts in Essex?

Gable in Chelmsford have always been good for me, they are above the schoolwear shop on Parkway.

Speak to Peter or Anne-Marie

01245 500481

polocoileain:
:? Does anyone know of any driver agencies in the Essex area? I’m looking for some temp work after just passing my test (Class 2) on Tuesday and would like to gain some experience (and extra cash) whilst still keeping my current job.
Thanks Pol.
:slight_smile:

WELL DONE ON PASSING :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
(if already said on another post, well done again)

Thanks for replying, i’m in the Ockendon/Purfleet area if that helps anyone.
Pol :slight_smile:

Gable also have an office somewhere in Rainham too.

Don’t be afraid to sign up with several agys to improve yur chances of work, be honest & presentable when you go to register with them.

Don’t expect them to throw work at you to start with, it could well be tricky but keep your name in their mind by ringing them on a Friday morning to let them know you are available over the weekend.

When you do get a shift, be on time and ask if you don’t know something, phone if you’ve got a problem and generally a bit of yes sir, no sir. They’ll soon moan at the agy if you are a pain and they don’t want you back but if you can do the job well without causing them agro, they ask the agency if you’re available for more work.