agencies eh !!!

matt f:
its quite easy to admit to being a bailiff but not quite as easy for some to say why they have problems with people being bailiffs

i havent got a problem explaining why i have a problem with bailiffs.

i personally think they are lowlife scum. feeding off peoples ill fortune.
feeding off people who for wotever reason have fell on hard times.
feeding off the less well off people.
feeding off single parents who cannot afford this weeks payment on the only television in the household.who then has to explain that the nice man has taken the telly away to her kids who wanted to watch it.and sorry darling you cannot sit on the sofa cos the nice man has also taken that.

these are not personall incidents.just observations. having lived on some pretty tough housing estates and grown up seeing this kind of thing happen.
so dont even attempt to insult my intellegence with---------this doesnt happen. cos i know it does.

as i said. bailiffs=rubbish lowlife scum.

its a bit different working for the vat as we dont go to residential adresses

matt f:

whats different? you both want blood from the poor :confused:

Bailiff’s don’t enter our estate anymore, They mustnt like the welcome they get.

Dave Shimeld:

By the way i should imagine the wheely bin was cleaner than some of the showers the services expect us to use

Or some of the vehicle interiors we get as agency drivers! (DHL Morley take note!)

and all agency drivers leave the regular drivers cabs spick and span :confused: :confused:

ohterry:

feeding off single parents who cannot afford this weeks payment on the only television in the household.who then has to explain that the nice man has taken the telly away to her kids who wanted to watch it.and sorry darling you cannot sit on the sofa cos the nice man has also taken that.

these are not personall incidents.just observations. having lived on some pretty tough housing estates and grown up seeing this kind of thing happen.
so dont even attempt to insult my intellegence with---------this doesnt happen. cos i know it does.

999.999999% of those people you quoted have only themselves to blame for being in that situation. Take the single parent. Perhaps if (s)he didn’t insist on having the latest 52" LCD TV, she’d have got one she could afford. Hell, you can even get them for free nowadays. It’s like people on the dole who ■■■■■ about having no money and the bailiffs coming round yet they seem to think there’s noting wrong with smoking £40 worth of cigs a week.

And yes, I’ve been proper skint and proper poor. Dig deep enough and you usually find those getting visits from the bailiffs are 100% to blame.

Conor:

ohterry:

999.999999% of those people you quoted have only themselves to blame for being in that situation. Take the single parent. Perhaps if (s)he didn’t insist on having the latest 52" LCD TV, she’d have got one she could afford. Hell, you can even get them for free nowadays. It’s like people on the dole who ■■■■■ about having no money and the bailiffs coming round yet they seem to think there’s noting wrong with smoking £40 worth of cigs a week.

And yes, I’ve been proper skint and proper poor. Dig deep enough and you usually find those getting visits from the bailiffs are 100% to blame.

I’ve gotta say I’m siding with Terry hear, sure their are people that bought things that they know they cant afford and they should pay for their greed, but there are plenty of people who are in a position whereby they cant pay bills that they could at the time of getting them through no fault of their own.Maybe they have been made redundant unexpectedly, Maybe they’ve had an accident at work (as in my brother-in-law’s case at the moment) and havn’t got enough income coming in to cover their bills,maybe they have been made bankrupt because sombody else decided they wern’t gonna pay them (self employed) Most bailiffs will go into a property knowing full well the occupier has no means to pay but will take goods and chatels that wont even cover the costs of their visit when auctioned just so they can add a visit & strip fee to their bill!

Getting back on topic when I did refuse on an agency if there was a bin that required sombody to climb in and empty it (why cant people put there rubbish in a bag instead of straight into a wheely bin?) we just threw the whole bin in the back of the truck :wink:

i would have took the job,picked up the wheelie bin driven back to the agency and rammed it over his head.

i will do owt the agency ask within reason…ie drive transits, multi drop,7.5tonners or Rigids/artics, I need the money & experiance.

Darren:
i will do owt the agency ask within reason…ie drive transits, multi drop,7.5tonners or Rigids/artics, I need the money & experiance.

Yep, it all looks good on the old CV !!
Van, cat C licence, multidrop, long distance,handball, hiab Can jump in and out of wheelie bins as and when the need arises. :laughing:

Mike-C:

Darren:

Yep, it all looks good on the old CV !!
Van, cat C licence, multidrop, long distance,handball, hiab Can jump in and out of wheelie bins as and when the need arises. :laughing:

I have threw a few wheelie bins in the back of the bin truck when working for Knowsley council :laughing:

well just to set the record straight i worked with a mate of mine today and actioned 4 cases (he is a county court bailiff ). one was a distress warrant against a farmer who is renowned for not paying his bills after seizing his discovery 3 he paid up £32000 which come out of his current account .this money is now on its way to a local haulage contractor who says he was struggling to get the wages to pay his 16 drivers on the 15 of the month . now that was the good bit for the working man . then we did one of my cases and went to a nightclub owners house and siezed a bmw x5 and a porsche cayenne for the vat at this point he paid £51000 to get his motors back . now as far as i am concerned this goes back to the public ■■■■■ to pay a multitude of things including benefits . so as far as i am concerned thats my bit for the not so fortunate . too many people live a champagne lifestyle on cider money . and bills just are not as important as holidays plasma tvs posh cars and generally lording it up until someone knocks on there door with a reality check for them .

just as i thought some people speak before putting there brains in gear or know nothing about what they are talking about

im still with you matt… i wouldnt have got in the wheely bins either.

matt f:
then we did one of my cases and went to a nightclub owners house and siezed a bmw x5 and a porsche cayenne

I’ve no axe to grind either way matt, but:

matt f: