Afternoon from a new member

Just thought i’d say hello before i start posting, currently working for a well known irish firm on fridge and curtainsider work.

Greetings, and Happy Easter! :slight_smile:

Who are you on for, Nolans?

Hello mate welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

O’Reilly:
Just thought i’d say hello before i start posting, currently working for a well known irish firm on fridge and curtainsider work.

Oh? Really? Welcome aboard, the more the merrier!

Blimey!

Welcome to trucknet, and the world of truck driving in a digital format!

Hello and welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome :sunglasses:

You Orelly?

youtube.com/watch?v=zyuS8GcENfQ

:laughing:

Welcome and top o the morning to you.

mickyblue:
Who are you on for, Nolans?

Yeah.

Does it not seem strange getting all these welcomes when you have already been a member for a good while under your other name?

Coffeeholic:
Does it not seem strange getting all these welcomes when you have already been a member for a good while under your other name?

HE’S BEEN BUSTED …

i love it when that happens :grimacing:

No one beats coffee for dealing a killer blow :smiling_imp:

Coffeeholic:

Pwned. :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

His other ID is?? :question: Not the immigrant I hope :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Can’t be, he ain’t spammed any BS yet and his posts are readable :sunglasses:

Steve I think it’s your best buddy on here! :wink:

bigvern1:
Steve I think it’s your best buddy on here! :wink:

I ain’t got any buddies on ere, hey, wouldn’t be ditchlogic would it ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

how do you find this stuff out ? i mean how do you know :open_mouth: