After something quickly

Hi there,

I come from Southampton and as of March 17th I’ll be unemployed from my current job as a Coach Driver.

I’ve got 4 years experience driving Buses and Coaches so I’m pretty sure I can drive ‘Rigid’ vehicles without any fuss, but I don’t have any Trucking skills or experience past the DSA test pass.

Is anyone aware of ANYONE that would give me training on the job with a Full C and C+E driving licence already in hand? I would prefer Class 2 to help start me off as I can drive 12 Metre Coaches with no problem.

By the way, I am only 22 years old - that in itself doesn’t help.

Richard

bit confused :confused: :confused:
Are you getting the C & CE yourself or are you looking for a company that will pay for you etc :question: :question:

PS have you read the tips contained in my signature link :question:

Sorry!

Yes I already have my C (17/02/07) and C+E entitlements (12/04/07) from private training I did.

I’ve held my D Automatic since 26/02/04 and D Manual since 15/12/04.

Richard
:slight_smile:

Just pack your day bag, and, armed with calling cards with your mobile number, get your arse down to Nursling the following morning.

If you hadn’t finished up with a run by the time that you’d done the estate, then I’d be very surprised.

:wink:

get on to an agency on your weekends running up to leaving,a bit of experience will give you some confidence and may lead to a full time job