After passing your class 2 and cpc card

Hi guys

Just wondering if you can help please I passed my mod 4 cpc back in October last year but failed the practical driving test.

Fast forward to last week finally managed to get a test and passed with 0 minors yay

I’m just wondering do they send both the cpc card out to you after you have passed the driving test ?

The driving examiner asked me if I needed to pass it but I said I had already done it then he put something on is iPad after I told him.

Just getting a bit nervous as I have now got a job lined up but they need me to have my qualification card before I start who knows maybe the pass certificate will suffice,

Bas21280:
Hi guys

Just wondering if you can help please I passed my mod 4 cpc back in October last year but failed the practical driving test.

Fast forward to last week finally managed to get a test and passed with 0 minors yay

I’m just wondering do they send both the cpc card out to you after you have passed the driving test ?

The driving examiner asked me if I needed to pass it but I said I had already done it then he put something on is iPad after I told him.

Just getting a bit nervous as I have now got a job lined up but they need me to have my qualification card before I start who knows maybe the pass certificate will suffice,

YES both get sent out but DVLA are inturmiol at the moment so …
DQC will still have 5 years on it from the date of C test pass not October 2020 - check that when it arrives

Talking of C pass …

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif