After a movie

Has anyone got a copy of Bravo Two Zero 1999 Sean Bean movie about Andy Mcnab in Iraq.

I just read the book and i want to see the movie, if you got it i can either watch it and send it back or you could do a copy :wink: i can send you a few quid for it, DVD or VHS i,m easy, I,ll cover all postage.

Jammy.

There’s stacks of them on E.Bay,as I’ve just checked.

Type in the title,and up they’ll pop.

Ken.

Cheers Quinny im a bit old fashioned and dont trust ebay but i think i might use it just to get theis movie unless anyone from tnuk has it in the next few days.

The movie is nowhere near as good as the book :cry: :cry:

Have you read the one that got away by chris ryan thats a good book

simon

I’ve always done alright on E.Bay.You just have to know what you want,in relation to quality.Although,usually,there shouldn’t be a problem with films.

I’ve just got my gaffer,who’s leaving next week,a signed Sheffield Wednesday shirt,on behalf of all of us,as he’s a big fan of them as well as a seaon ticket holder,and had a trial for them some years ago,and I’m well pleased with it.

It’ll look even nicer,once it’s framed.

Ken.

SimonRS2K:

simon

No Simon im on the look out for it at the minute everyone i mention B20 to tells me about Chris Ryans book so i need to get it A.S.A.P.

if any ones intrested ive got most of andy macnabs books and also a copy of tornado down, about the fighter pilot shot down in the first gulf war

jon

jammymutt:

SimonRS2K:

simon

No Simon im on the look out for it at the minute everyone i mention B20 to tells me about Chris Ryans book so i need to get it A.S.A.P.

When you have read the one that got away you need to read The real bravo two zero this is another good read

simon

I’ve just got my gaffer,who’s leaving next week,a signed Sheffield Wednesday shirt

He ain’t that bad surely Ken

Quote:
I’ve just got my gaffer,who’s leaving next week,a signed Sheffield Wednesday shirt

He ain’t that bad surely Ken

Actually,he’s one of the best guys I’ve worked with Jim,and I personally will be sorry to see him go.

Ken.

jammymutt:
Cheers Quinny im a bit old fashioned and dont trust ebay but i think i might use it just to get theis movie unless anyone from tnuk has it in the next few days.

Ebay is fine. I’ve spent well into 5 figures on buying stuff off Ebay and the very worse I’ve had is delays in sending the item out, but that’s very rare.

Always check the seller’s feedback comments over the past month or so before you bid. If there are quite a few negative’s or neutral’s from buyer’s then I’d steer clear and look for someone selling who’s got 100% feedback score or at least 98 or 99%.

:bulb:

Quinny:
I’ve just got my gaffer,who’s leaving next week,a signed Sheffield Wednesday shirt,on behalf of all of us,as he’s a big fan of them as well as a seaon ticket holder,and had a trial for them some years ago,and I’m well pleased with it.

Ken.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

got yer ken ha ha ha thats whats the cv for … looking for promotion well i hope you get it :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I dont trust ebay, its that simple really however i woukld trust someone from this site a little bit more.