AFGHAN

Gidders:
The west to have the Taliban as friends? Really? Under what circumstances will any islamist militant be “friends” with the west ? Culturally we are diametrically opposed. They are slowly infiltrating the western world playing the long game.

I think that you are right. There is no one Islam. I am sure that some off-shoots of the religion would dearly love the whole planet to be one caliphate
and are working towards it.

I agree they will take their time in pursuing this, doing so as a lion hunts its prey. I perceive it as a possible grave danger.

No Islam, know peace.

As already stated by the wiser heads here, the slow infiltration of the west by muslims is a deliberate and insidious act. Gadaffi said there was no need for jihad , as muslims would be the dominant people in Europe by 2050. Imams exhort youth to go west and breed.
As with the retreat from Afghanistan, history repeats itself as farce. Now even the Afghans are trying to escape and just like the Victorians, are getting slaughtered.
The Taliban is just another face of militant islam. We must make no concessions to them at all, and recognise the danger to all of us.
There is no such thing as moderate islam.
People are so apathetically liberal, and shrug their shoulders. The people arriving here are the unwitting foot soldiers of a huge army.
Wherever they arrive, a mosque appears, and the surrounding area is considered muslim.
This slow creeping islam will eventually and inevitably lead to a majority muslim uk city, that rules through sharia rather than UK law.
What will follow will be what is being played out in the middle east that has been going in since the inception of this twisted religion. Deliberately dated to supersede all previous religions.
Churchill was right when he said ‘islam in a man, is like rabies in a dog’.
If we don’t make a stand against vocal and aggressive islam, then if they ever get power in the west, the sheep like moderates that are legion here, will finish you off.
Kipling forsaw this, and has the answer too.
We can’t ignore what is going on. I say destroy the taliban and isis again too.

I think that no religions are to be followed or believed. All bad, some worse than others. Many years ago I was told that I am a humanist. Not knowing what that meant I looked it up. And I accept that is pretty much me.

If we sadly apply the unpleasant human instincts to this situation it seems obvious to me that a number of things are inevitable.

1. Hostage taking increasing.
  2. Heroin production increasing (With help from Pakistan).
  3. Increased domestic terrorism.

As other members on here have already said, we are slowly & deliberately being populated/invaded by people who we do not share common values/respect/decency with.

It’s all very well siding with the Yanks over terrorism & the twin towers attack, but partnering with the US isn’t really a great idea in my view. They left us on our own for a few years in WW11 until the Japs decided to rearrange Pearl Harbour, not exactly rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in to help your mates out is it?

Yesterday I listened to that imbecile Biden talking about Kabul being the largest & most dangerous withdrawal in history…maybe he forgot about the 300,000+ evacuated from Northern France in the small boats whilst getting bombed & strafed…?

I think it’s about time we stopped cosying up to the ‘Land of the free’ (which you certainly don’t seem to be if you are not white) and went about our own business. Let’s face it, there are enough challenges/idiot’s here to sort out ffs :unamused:

Wise words EB. All that ordnance now in the hands of those goatherders is just mind boggling.
It is inevitable we will all be back there again, so why give them an advantage.
Taliban have already stated they intend to expand jihad beyond their borders, so we have just enabled them to do that.
Scorched earth for a retreating army has been the way since the beginning of time.
Seems the stray cats and dogs have priority.

■■■■ Nutjobs.
youtu.be/g314C0vXg2g

Being hung from a Black Hawk does seem a tad excessive mate, not as bad as making the chap go to Nisa Scunthorpe in a fully loaded artic though to be fair…