AFGHAN

So good they named it twice! :imp: :imp: Fat fingers.

Love how they’re rather flee than fight for their homeland.

Yet as soon as they get to our shores they’ll moan how bad conditions are with damp council house and demand this n that. NUKE IT and have done once n for all.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Boris just said we will take at least 20,000 Afghans in over the next 5 years.

rearaxle:
Love how they’re rather flee than fight for their homeland.

That´s human nature. Look at Europeans in WW2.

rearaxle:
Boris just said we will take at least 20,000 Afghans in over the next 5 years.

Over 5 years…?
How many will be able to get out 2moro? Let alone next week, or over next 5 years.

If you know you know. If you don’t then ask a veteran.

This is why I hate ANY form of religion.
A contrast of the freedoms that Afghanis enjoyed and were fully entitled to prior to Taliban rule.
Then the fanatical Islamic based nut job crew rocked up,.and put the country back into the dark ages.
Why do any religious types feel the need to try and force their warped ideas on to normal people who have no interest, ranging from the nuisance Jehovah’s Witness crew knocking on your door while you’re watching the football, to the Taliban who decapitate and/or people for not confirming to their warped ideals.
Religion the root of all evil. :imp:
youtu.be/OP17WjQOrSY

robroy:
This is why I hate ANY form of religion.
A contrast of the freedoms that Afghanis enjoyed and were fully entitled to prior to Taliban rule.
Then the fanatical Islamic based nut job crew rocked up,.and put the country back into the dark ages.
Why do any religious types feel the need to try and force their warped ideas on to normal people who have no interest, ranging from the nuisance Jehovah’s Witness crew knocking on your door while you’re watching the football, to the Taliban who decapitate and/or people for not confirming to their warped ideals.
Religion the root of all evil. :imp:
youtu.be/OP17WjQOrSY

I agree but what about

" as members of the Church of England, which is the established church, some bishops are entitled to sit in the House of Lords. The Archbishop of Canterbury, the Archbishop of York, the Bishops of London, Durham and Winchester and 21 other bishops in order of seniority together form the Lords Spiritual."

They have a say in all our lives in the UK! All unelected, as all the Lords are, but only there because of their beliefs. Nonsense.

the maoster:
If you know you know. If you don’t then ask a veteran.

Many a Walt been caught out posing with a weapon on the WMHCHQ.

These lads made their own arrangements. 828 migrants were picked up in the English Channel on Saturday, so how many more got here without our knowledge.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/h … 07571.html

Panic over. It’ll all be sorted soon……

In other news there is a new movement to prevent convicted criminals being sent back to Zimbabwe, criminals who were born here in the UK. Its because Zimbabwe have nothing we want to import or buy. If we can send Zimbabweans home, why cant we send Polish rapists, Romanian shoplifters and Russian chemical warfare experts home?

I copied and pasted this on Faceache from a mate of mine. I CBA to do any research about it’s veracity but it does make a good soundbite and if true it’s a bit of a damning indictment………

Copied from the airborne warrior mate of mine (I’m not gonna name him as craphats like him already have overinflated egos )

WORRIED ABOUT AFGHANISTAN? READ THIS

In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief package to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon
This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford. Despite the efforts of this U.S. Senator–President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country’s fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America . When they arrived in America , President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees to integrate into American society.
That SAME troublesome SENATOR TORPEDOED ANY SUPPORT for these shell shocked, anti-communist, Americans and our helpers, the refugees.

Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the Senator belittled those efforts. What kind of person would oppose President Ford’s tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War?

That senator was JOE BIDEN

WE ARE SEEING HISTORY REPEAT due to the same man making the same mistakes.

1629361933854.png

the maoster:
I copied and pasted this on Faceache from a mate of mine. I CBA to do any research about it’s veracity but it does make a good soundbite and if true it’s a bit of a damning indictment………

Copied from the airborne warrior mate of mine (I’m not gonna name him as craphats like him already have overinflated egos )

WORRIED ABOUT AFGHANISTAN? READ THIS

In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief package to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon
This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford. Despite the efforts of this U.S. Senator–President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country’s fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America . When they arrived in America , President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees to integrate into American society.
That SAME troublesome SENATOR TORPEDOED ANY SUPPORT for these shell shocked, anti-communist, Americans and our helpers, the refugees.

Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the Senator belittled those efforts. What kind of person would oppose President Ford’s tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War?

That senator was JOE BIDEN

WE ARE SEEING HISTORY REPEAT due to the same man making the same mistakes.

Well, all of 5 minutes to find this:
techarp.com/internet/joe-bi … 20%251%24s
Dates and references so anyone can check U.S. voting records quite easily, or look at contemporary news archives.
(Unless of course the “deep state” has already knobbled them all!)

Listening to BBC radio Manchester this morning the guy from Wigan council said they’ve got just shy of 1000 Afghan refugees there & they have a waiting list for social housing of 10,000 local people :open_mouth:
He was complaining about other councils across the country not doing their share naming Cambridge as taking in zero Afghan refugees.

We need to be friends with the Taliban.
When we overthrew them and installed a puppet western regime we took into zero consideration how tribal Afghanistan is and how much power some warlords have.

If we want ZERO Al-Queda and ISIS in Afghanistan we need to fully support the Taliban who as now the defacto regime in charge are now going to try to purge all potential threats to their leadership. Yea, that will include the remains of the Afghan army that are holding up a few miles from Kabul. But we either have the Taliban in power who I believe have realized that they need to not have terrorists in Afghanistan in order to remain in power.

But I dont think the west will do it. The west want to have their cake in eat it. They want all women to have equal rights to that of the west and to have no terrorists in Afghanistan. Nope not gonna work.
You fully support the Taliban in purging the country of any rivals to their leadership and install basically a dictatorship. Or you can bombard the Taliban with Sactions and access to any funds because you support women rights. This will just result in a divided country in which Al-Queda and ISIS have free reign to do as they please.

We are in a stupid situation at the moment in which we just need a secure and stable dictatorship. But the ‘left’ wont support that because they are more concerned about women rights then Afghanistan being a breeding ground for terrorism.

Dont forget the Taliban are basically freedom fighters. They ran Afghanistan long before we was there and were allies with us when Russia invaded. I know the media like basically use the word Taliban/Al-Queda interchangeably but that are not the same group and hate each other now.

Here’s the shortened version of my opinion.
In the very near future the west will cut the head off the Taliban and the foot soldiers will be running around like headless chickens, failing that there will be a very loud explosion the likes of we haven’t heard since the end of WW2.

The west to have the Taliban as friends? Really? Under what circumstances will any islamist militant be “friends” with the west ? Culturally we are diametrically opposed. They are slowly infiltrating the western world playing the long game.