Afghan iraq pakistan fuel tanker jobs anyone!

hi before you say it im not looking to get rich quick or under any illusion of the risks :smiley: but has anyone got any info on companys looking for drivers from the west and info about money ? last time i looked about six months ago it was between 6 and 12 month contracts and a k a week , but the websites i knew are all gone and cant find info anywhere ! :imp: typical. thanks,

think there was a big boom then it all went quiet. :confused:

You would have to be ‘Out of your tree’ to even consider going there to drive to a 50/50 chance of being blown the hell up. :open_mouth:

Suggestions buy lots of life insurance before you go, change your name to Muhammad, find a dirty towel to wrap around your head, some brown shoe polish. Have an Arabic sign made up I pee in the fuel to put on the side of the truck.

Brentanna:
Suggestions buy lots of life insurance before you go, change your name to Muhammad, find a dirty towel to wrap around your head, some brown shoe polish. Have an Arabic sign made up I pee in the fuel to put on the side of the truck.

Even that won’t help. But it might get you a big reduction in wages.

Just tell them its camo.

strangle this… thought about this many times myself. be an experience. would also love a run with astran…

your more at risk driving in the uk on crowded roads for 8 ph !! :smiley:

I think the Pakistan / Afghan run is finished. They are now loading the fuel & containers across the Russian border & bringing it down. All the trouble was around the Khyber area.

cheers for the replys ! :wink: all sorted ta !

When do you start?

watch out for the boom then the quiet bit. :neutral_face:

its â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  impossible i cant find info anywhere ! :angry: so got bored :smiley: then remembered that if it sounds too good normally is :smiley: so now looking at tramping away for a few weeks at a time over the water :frowning: i have only done northan europe so i might as well give the rest ago ! :smiley: i need to earn as much as possibe for the next twelve months :smiley: anyone got any info on any companys it would be appreciated :smiley:

google.co.uk/images?hl=en&ex … 21&bih=484

Hope this helps?

:slight_smile: stupid but not that stupid :slight_smile: thanks for the link though!