AEC rally Newark

If you want to see some proper motors, AEC rally at Newark showground, 30th anniversary of the AEC Society, next weekend, road run on Saturday 25th, main rally on the showground Sunday 26th. I’m not a member, 'cause I’ve got an Albion , but it’s always a cracking show of motors. If you get behind this at about 35mph it’ll be me;

Any of you old school remember the Smiths Crips Albions? On the back it said “please sound your horn, we wish to extend the courtesy of the road”, but if you did that, it was usually two fingers extended through the driver’s window! :smiley: So, in the spirit of that, if you ever see me on the road, sound your horn and see what happens :laughing: .
Seriously though, usually a good display at Newark.
Bernard

albion1938:
If you want to see some proper motors, AEC rally at Newark showground, 30th anniversary of the AEC Society, next weekend, road run on Saturday 25th, main rally on the showground Sunday 26th. I’m not a member, 'cause I’ve got an Albion , but it’s always a cracking show of motors. If you get behind this at about 35mph it’ll be me;
Any of you old school remember the Smiths Crips Albions? On the back it said “please sound your horn, we wish to extend the courtesy of the road”, but if you did that, it was usually two fingers extended through the driver’s window! :smiley: So, in the spirit of that, if you ever see me on the road, sound your horn and see what happens :laughing: .
Seriously though, usually a good display at Newark.
Bernard

I’ll look out for you on Sunday Bernard. Lets hope for some fine weather! Regards Haddy.