Advise needed

shep532:

bald bloke:

bestbooties:
If it is a 1.4 type tacho,you MUST put the tacho on “Break” before you eject the card

What rubbish i never put it on “break” before ejecting my card and i never have any problems. :confused:

Surely - if I select the break/rest mode - then press the eject button and answer the logging out questions (country, print out etc) I just broke the rules by working whilst on a break ? :unamused: Surely it should be on cross hammers whilst carrying out the logging out process. :wink:

Yes you are correct which is why you shouldn’t leave it on rest/break.

bald bloke:

shep532:

bald bloke:

bestbooties:
If it is a 1.4 type tacho,you MUST put the tacho on “Break” before you eject the card

What rubbish i never put it on “break” before ejecting my card and i never have any problems. :confused:

Surely - if I select the break/rest mode - then press the eject button and answer the logging out questions (country, print out etc) I just broke the rules by working whilst on a break ? :unamused: Surely it should be on cross hammers whilst carrying out the logging out process. :wink:

Yes you are correct which is why you shouldn’t leave it on rest/break.

I think you all worry to much about nothing!!!

Dan_1986:
Has anyone used the truck since you did last?
I might be wrong but cant you get the infringment on your card if you dont clear the warning msg “driving without card” before you put your card in… I could be wrong.

Before I insert my digi, I look at the head to see code " 28 " :open_mouth: so before I put my card in, I flick it down and select begin country and then put it on other work! :unamused: then I put my digi in and do my vehicle checks! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: SIMPLES PEEPS! :bulb: :question: :exclamation: :sunglasses:

Dan_1986:
Has anyone used the truck since you did last?
I might be wrong but cant you get the infringment on your card if you dont clear the warning msg “driving without card” before you put your card in… I could be wrong.

Before I insert my digi, I look at the head to see code " 28 " :open_mouth: so before I put my card in, I flick it down and select begin country and then put it on other work! :unamused: then I put my digi in and do my vehicle checks! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: SIMPLES PEEPS! :bulb: :question: :exclamation: :sunglasses: