Advise: Clipper Logistic's

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone here happens to know anything about Clipper Logistic’s in Patchway Bristol? I have been offered a Saturday shift there tomorrow starting at about 14:30. But forgot to check with the agency what kind of work they happen to do, at a guess I am thinking some kind of store deliveries of non food goods.

Appreciate any advise, I am looking forward to getting back on the trucks after a couple of weeks of driving coaches where I was dumped with all the local school trips.

I did clipper at brighouse a few years ago. Night drops to wh smiths. Hated it. Messing about unlocking shops and going up millions of stairs in shopping centres as lifts can’t be used on a night. ■■■■ that.

Thank you, I had a feeling it maybe something along these lines. At least it’s not a early start, not really a morning person.

I did one shift with Clipper Swadlincote…

Really easy…Brand New Tractor and Trailer…full load tipped at Clipper Hatfield…kind shunter reversed it into bay as very tight and very small yard (southern land prices no doubt!!)

Returned back empty and best agency pay to date!!

Yeah I was looking forward to it, but had the agency phone me up saying the shift was cancelled which was a bit of a pain had I know the day before I could of sorted out meeting out with from friends. But thats one of the joys of being on agency. I did have today some work doing pallet work for wrings in Bristol which was lovely compared to P and H anyway.