Advice

My previous company before I left downloaded my card and now I just had a text saying that there is a cheque waiting for me but before they pay they want me to download my card again but as I have started my new job I have told them no as already done it.
Also I have asked them to transfer it over via bank as I’m away all week and will leave wife and kids short but no can do. Am I right in refusing to Download card as they have all there work on there

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Why don’t you want them downloading your card?

Did you download your card at your new company before you started?
How well do you get on with your new company office staff?

What’s the cheque for your final wage packet ? It seems strange if you downloaded it just before you left that they want it done again .

Maybe they’re just being nosey .

Just download it again and stop crying about it ffs. It’s no big deal!

download it again, or ask your new employer if they can transfer it to your old employer and show them the text. or, it looks like your going to be short of cash until you comply…its not that difficult is it.?

Cheque

Whooooooooooooooooo

Cheques… i thought these were virtually obsolete in the UK now?

Not sure they can actually withold money if it’s wages for that unless it’s all written into your contract.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

bald bloke:
What’s the cheque for your final wage packet ? It seems strange if you downloaded it just before you left that they want it done again .

Maybe they’re just being nosey .

That’s what I’m thinking there being nosey as the bloke asking for it was the one downloaded it.
The pay is final wage I have asked if they can post it out signed for and got no then asked if they can transfer it via bank then told no.
All wages till now have gone direct into bank

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk