Advice

So, I’m fortunate enough to be in a position where I will be able to afford both c and c + e. Got my cat c training at the end of the month, I was just wondering if anyone could advise me on what to regarding cpc module 4?

Would it be best for me to firstly pass cat c and then send of for my license? So I’m then able to do c + e straight afterwards?

Or should I wait, keep hold of my license and do the module 4 before looking to move on to c + e.

I know it probably comes down to my own preference, but if anyone has any advice from there own experiences that would be great.

I did my mod 4 between C and C+E but only because I knew I had a large ish gap between the two… If I knew I was able to do my C+E almost straight after my C then I’d do that and then my Mod 4

It also depends in whether you want to work on Cat C jobs between doing the C and the C+E because you can’t work unless you have your DQC.

Many do mod 4 during the C course as it works out much cheaper

just wondering if someone could clear something up for. If I passed my cat c and sent off my license would I be able to take the cpc module 4 test whilst I’m waiting to have my license returned with c+e provisional entitlment on it…or do I need it to hand?

johnsop2:
just wondering if someone could clear something up for. If I passed my cat c and sent off my license would I be able to take the cpc module 4 test whilst I’m waiting to have my license returned with c+e provisional entitlment on it…or do I need it to hand?

Need it to hand I’m afraid

Paul :smiley:

Ah right! Thanks for the reply Paul.

As a guide it’s roughly a 2 week turnaround time at the moment.

Paul :smiley:

Cheers mate, still undecided as to what order to do things in, if I can get a date for mod 4 relatively quick I think I’ll do that before c+e