Advice Please

Hi guys many of you know I passed my C two weeks ago, ive just booked my CPC 35 hours in a classroom just wanted some advice regarding jobs, im currently full time in retail and getting a poor wage compared to some driving jobs, my friend in the last week has texted me about 2 driving jobs one he says is mine if I ring the manager and the other ive just sent my CV to the company. The first job sounds like desperation its driving a cement truck, I have no experience in the building trade at all do I follow this lead and telephone the gentleman asking perhaps he gives me start■■? Worrying but 2 jobs in a week isnt really bad going, hence why my gut is saying keep well away and get your CPC done and go from there… Going from a full time job with money to maybe trying a job not liking it and being unemployed does worry me alot. Any advice guys.

Advice…not sure you will like it but here goes.

IF you really REALLY want to drive, take what comes. Get yourself a years experience and then think of moving on. You never know, you might enjoy the job when you learn the ropes.

Otherwise, stay where you are, stay safe and wait.

Well it depends, if you take any of the two jobs, are they willing to put you through your cpc or let you have the time off to get it done in time for the deadline 10th September? If there not, then I say stick with your current job, get your cpc out of the way, then look for a job.

Thanks, gonna get me CPC out of the way then start and look for jobs.

One last question just printed off a application for a digi card is this needed when I apply for jobs or does the company sort them out ■■

It’s your responsibility to get your Digi card.